i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Sunday, July 04, 2004

aloha from honolulu/oahu! if there's one word to describe the weather here, it would be "humid." my roommate is awesome, i'm very glad i ended up with her. =) i've met a number of cool people just on my first day already. tomorrow is the orientation, so we'll see how it goes. i'll meet the rest of the people in the program. i thought i'd be the oldest one on this program, but so far i've found one girl who's older than me by a year. yay i'm not as old a fart as i thought i'd be.

i haven't seen much yet on my first day, although i didn't get onto the UH campus until abotu 5pm. just went out to eat dinner. japanese food. lotsa restaurants to try! well, i got six weeks so i'm sure i'll get to try a lot.

cool thing #1: they sell the spam/rice/seaweed wrap thing (i forgot what it's called) at 7-11!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home