i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

oh, david's bridal. u never fail to disappoint. that's right, i said it.

the first time i went to a david's bridal was when alex and i started talking about the idea of marriage. that was like 2 years ago. meisha came along with me, but the consultant treated me like i was just playing dress-up. whatever. the second time was also with meisha but we didn't have an appt. the lady was really rude and we didn't get to try on anything. this third time i went to the monrovia location by myself. there was this one vera wang dress i had to see about. i ended up liking it, but perhaps the silhouette moreso than anything else. most of the dresses i tried on there were duds. i took photos anyway because there were a few elements that served as good food for thought. didn't love any of the dresses there, but the visit did reinforce the idea that i wanted my dress to be figure-flattering, and i still wanted that dropped waist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home