i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

for the love of futbol

thanks to a fellow futbolista for sharing this piece:
and the evening came
the curtain of night fell upon them
the full moon crept in its place
and from the futbol field
burst a yelping and a howling
out of mouths of Futbolistas,
overjoyed,
for a game well played

how much soccer has become a part of my life... and what it represents for me... hard to express. but it has become one of my loves!

i've decided venting is a good thing. venting publicly. so, i shall begin: i did not appreciate when u made me feel so guilty and shitty for having gotten my new car. u grew up middle-class, and u had (still have) middle class privileges. u made me cry over my car. u made me feel less than u. then shortly after, u asked to trade my stereo system with your your broken one. and not long after that, u asked to borrow my car so u can take out your own students. there was something inherently wrong with your demands, and i should not have accepted them. u are not more important, more righteous, nor more worthy than i.

i am janet. hear me *roar*

ONLY 2 days left until winter break. then heLLoOOoO~~ japan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home