i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Saturday, November 04, 2006

itchy itchy makes me feel b----

my bee sting has gotten to the point of itchiness. it really isn't any fun. in better news, i've been taking time more for myself. not that much more, just not loading every single day with some kind of meeting. it was thursday that i didn't have a meeting or function of some kind. it felt good! so i decided to go out that nite on dia de los muertos. self-help graphics hosted an awesome event with a chicano band, quetzal, which is one of my favorites! and yesterday i attended a very inspiring fundraiser session. the one pebble (handol) campaign is trying to buy a building for a koreatown community center. they've raised 75G so far, but they need to get to 400. spear-headed by folks from KIWA, i really think this can happen. i'm excited to see the day... =) i've already marked the stone that will be part of the future project. and $20 a month really isn't much.

my life is a confusing mess but i think i can simplify things. thank goodness i have a vacation coming up this winter break with old college buddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home