i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ha to corporations!

the highlight of my day yesterday: got free stuff from costco! they forgot to ring up my case of vitamin water and the half gallon of naked juice (green machine, really yummy!). that's about $20 worth of goodies. yay!!

Korean Resource Center fundraiser dinner plans are well on their way. had so many meetings trying to plan it. it happens this friday so i hope it all goes well. i've never been a stage manager before, don't know how good i'll be with the behind-the-scenes details.

after this week there is only one more week left of school. so soon! i got my holiday cards all printed out, but i didn't do ANY holiday gift shopping for the kiddies. =p in the past i would have already taken care of all that by this time. i'm slipping. and to think i'm actually considering returning back to school for my doctorate degree while simultaneously continuing teaching? i have much to consider.

lastly, why my personal life always seems to be drama-filled i know not why. *sigh* i can only be so strong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home