i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Thursday, November 09, 2006

eaten alive!

my kids really have a knack for tearing subs apart. my sub on friday just had a ball with my students. and the sub today was just a whole 'nuther level. i doubt she'll be returning to my class. yes, i have certain students whose respect you have to earn. otherwise, you're just another adult. it took me well over a month with larvontae alone, but we've established a relationship and he's quite changed. not completely, of course, cuz he'll revert back to his old self whenever there's a sub. so will many of my other students. my drama queen turned on her water faucet and everything today. she knows crying don't work with me. *sigh* hearing the report back of my class is almost as tiring as if i had experienced it myself!

three day weekend! what to do with myself tomorrow?!?! run errands... =) yay. sleep in possibly? go out? i have soccer to always took forward to! last week i made a well-needed goal, and the week before that was amazing as we displayed the first header assist to a header goal by yours truly!! *crowd cheers* i can make goals fairly consistently, but i can't dribble. so ironic.

i haven't written while sleepy in a long time. during today's conference i did! it cracks me up to look at the way i write when i'm falling asleep. hehee... i think i'm starting to really miss male company... =/

HOW THE HELL DID SCHWARZENEGGER WIN?!?! AGAIN??!???? and the freakin propositions?!?! the only thing i have really to be happy for is the defeat of 85. other than that, i am seriously in a confused state of red (apparently). our country steps it up, but then our own state...? so disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home