i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Friday, August 11, 2006

scary nights

so being the "brave" woman that i am, i decided it'd be a fine idea to walk home alone very late at night. =P i hope trisha and liz are not reading this, don't strangle me. even worse, please don't say i told u so. so a few nights ago i was walking home and as i turned the last corner to get to my house, the dog at the corner house decides to growl at me. i ignore it and continue on, but the dog growls louder, barks, growls more and gets up and goes after me. ok so i'm freaked the hell out and i end up jumping on top of a car. some of u may think this is funny, but it's not! =( i mean, at least u know i'm ok yeah? i stayed on top of that car for a good 2-3 minutes while the dog continues to threaten me. it wanted blood. so i realized i needed help, and called out very calmly so as not to further excite the dog, "ayudame". the first person to look out their window is a young woman. she just stares at me. the next is a man who asks what's wrong. well, it's obvious. he says the dog is angry cuz i'm top of the car.

to be continuted. must jam....

giving my graduation speech today! ah nervous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home