i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Saturday, July 29, 2006

the writing project is over. but it's not the end. i feel like i just got started in all this writing business and fortifying some tight friendships with colleagues. yay!

i leave for guatemala today. am i ready? not really. am i excited? yes, but nervous as well. i realized this will be my first time traveling to another country alone. but since i feel like i have a pretty solid traveling experience, it won't be too bad. i've got most of the stuff that i'll need for traveling. i got my travelers cheques, made photocopies, already have a frame backpack which i used for europe, a money belt and locks for my pack.. most of the essentials. since it's really rainy right now in guatemala though, my friend got me such a wonderful bday gift!! got a rainjacket and a water filtration bottle. =) both very cool and very practical.

i'll be writing about my travels here. i'll have regular access to email so that would be the best way to communicate. i can't wait to see how much my spanish will have improved when i return! time to get packin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home