i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Monday, May 29, 2006

i can't even keep up with my own self. can't hang with my ups and downs. some of my days are find and filled with lots of love and friends, while other days i feel like i'm kinda forcing myself to lift up my spirits. i definitely need the help of others when i get days like that. lotsa things going on simultaneously which account for such insanity. i want things to be sorted out quicker, but i know time is something that i have to work with rather than against. i keep thinking i should be writing to help with this area. some of my intuitions i want to believe, while others i wish would not become reality. *sigh*

i must say, though, i had a great time in SD this weekend. my friend steve got married. CONGRATS! a beautiful wedding. went to my friend alex's housewarming, so congrats to him on his new condo. thanx to dave lang for going with me to the wedding reception. i'm sure he appreciated the very filling chinese banquet dinner and open bar. and congrats to the new APSA board and graduating seniors on another successful year. i'm glad i got to catch up with some folks at the banquet. richard and jas, i'm glad i got to catch up with u two also. i'm glad to see and hear u both are well. =) it feels really nice to reconnect again. and no thanx to lang for kicking my ass so badly in all our foosball matches!! my poor blisters... now i have to sucker in some other poor souls to kick their butts to make myself feel better.

the end of the year is slowly nearing. despite all the head-butting and tension between myself and the principal, she actually gave me an excellent end-of-year evaluation. weird. i have then sense that she may not be returning. hard to explain. in other new news, i'm going to be doing a mexican folkoric dance with a couple other teachers this week! so random. i'll be all dolled up and dancing away in my fancy dress. im' on a hunt for some good folklorico shoes though...

i have a big screw stuck in my tire. i should get it out soon. recommendations?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home