i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Friday, May 12, 2006

going to things alone might be something i'll have to get used to... already went to 3 events alone. i know it'll make me stronger! yes? sure, why not. i feel i'm also starting to connect with the korean organizing community. drumming has really help to catalyze that. maybe this is the time for me to start steering myself forward. this is my time to grow. i don't need to be in the shadows of another individual. why'd i let myself be there? people look to me for leading things, and at my school i feel like i need to step it up. well, i turned in a very long letter to the principal today. i'm scared. i know it had to be done, but it's nerve-wracking. but new and different is good. pushing myself is good. tomorrows always bring new things. i await tomorrow. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home