i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Monday, July 11, 2005

i know what i want to buy myself for my birthday... a 35mm SLR camera. =) i wanna start taking nicer pictures. i did a little bit of research, not extensive, and one that i found for a decent price that's amateur-friendly is the minolta maxxum70 something something. see i can't even remember the entire name. anyway, i think that's what i'll get. actually, it's just dreaming at this point. i don't NEED it or HAVE to have it... i would just like it. =) besides, i'm already giving myself a trip to mexico for 3 weeks, so that should be enough. i shouldn't want so many things.

BUT, what i REALLy REALLY want is for my friends to help me celebrate my 25th birthday!!! see, i don't ask for much. although my birthday is on friday, the celebration will take place this saturday.
chow fun restaurant/bar
686 n. spring st (cross street is ord)
in chinatown, la
free food! no dress code, just be comfy cuz u'r gonna get down to the music
again, i apologize beforehand if i am not myself that night. =)

love u guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home