i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

'tis july.. and that means my birthday is fast approaching. i remember when one of my friends celebrated his quarter century, and i thought he was old for entering his mid-20s. well, it's my turn now. i can no longer say i'm in my early-20s. that's kind of a scary thought. =/ anyway, i'm having my birthday bash along with some other july babies (laurence, ernest, wil) at a restaurant-turned-club, the monthly Methodology in chinatown. many of you i haven't seen in quite some time, and others of you have said u'd come but u haven't yet! well, this is your chance. help me celebrate and come out to have a good time, bring folks, the more the merrier. =) reserve your saturday nite on july 16 for some good times. u can't beat the music. and u don't even have to worry about gifts! $5 donation is all u need to cough up, cuz it turns around and goes back to the youth and families that we work with. awww~

methodology/ july birthday celebration
saturday, july 16 (10pm-2am)
chow fun
686 n. spring st. (cross street = ord)
chinatown
$5 before 11pm
FREE buffet dinner! that's right...

and if you're a birthday baby also (*ahem* jasmine, john, jason, jeff, shin...) more reason to come out! i think u guys are turning 25 with me, eh? 'cept jasmine, you're next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home