i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Saturday, April 09, 2005

re-diagnosis of my eye: not cancerous. BUT, slight chance that as i grow older it may thicken or enlarge, in which case i should give the opthomologist another visit. in the meantime, nothing serious. i feel so much better. =)

now that i've proven to myself that i am better about taking care of my health, i should continue the streak and get my back looked at and finally treated somehow, someway... whatever that may be. who knows if it's even fixable now.

and latest new happenings, someone hit my back bumper again as they parked. i left a note for that person, and she called me back. it turned out to be my apartment building manager. wow was she a bitch about it. i even took pictures, but she denies she even touched my car. her evidence? that after she parked she was talking to this man walking his dog, and she even waved at him!.... uh. what am i missing here. i don't see how that proves anything. anyway, she doesn't want to pay for the damage so now i don't know what to do. she's avoiding me. that's great, because when i move out of my apartment, she just has to take off money from my deposit by saying we caused all these damages. how lovely a time i look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home