i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Friday, April 01, 2005

after yesterday's visit to the opthamologist, i felt confused. he said that he couldn't find anything wrong with my eyes, that they were 100% healthy. that's a complete opposite diagnosis of what the first doctor said. so what am i supposed to make of it?? as far as he was concerned, there was nothing wrong with me. so, i left confused, wondering what the first doctor could have possibly seen in my eye.

but then after school today, i checked my voice mail left at 8:30am to find the following message: "dr. boone would like to see you right away, today if possible before noon. if not, maybe monday would work. please give us a call back". ok so how am i supposed to take that?? i immediately freaked out and became very saddened and dragged myself around while sulking. i'm still like that now. i can't go in monday. i teach all day, plus it's parent conference week. i'm at school until 4pm at least. i can't leave. but my closest friends are telling me to call in a sub for monday morning and get myself seen. i'm extremely hesitant to give my kids a sub. =/ what to do? i'm scared to find out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home