i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

happy lunar new year! se-heh-bok ma-nee bah-duh-se-yo! (korean)
gung hay fat choy! (cantonese)

tomorrow will be the year 4703, the year of the Rooster, according to the lunar calendar. koreans will celebrate Sol Nal, vietnamese will celebrate Tet, and of course the chinese will be doing their well-known things. i'm sad as i say goodbye to my year... the year of the monkey will not come around for another 12 years. by then, my first graders will most likely have graduated high school. aiya...

have a blessed new year! i will try to drink more water and take care of myself more. in fact, i've done very well for myself! i got my eyes checked, i went to the doctor's after being very ill for 5 days straight (pneumonia or something), got some serious medication that apparently is a heavy sedative, bought multivitamins, and... i'm working on the drinking more water part. oh yes, and exercise. =/ mm. that part is really hard for me. i guess tha'ts part of my hope for the new year. i need some motivation though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home