i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Monday, January 24, 2005

talk about bad taste. in some serious lack of judgment, Hot 97 radio station decided to make up and put out a song of their own called "The Tsunami Song" (be forewarned, it's fucked up shit):

----------------------
There was a time when the sun was shining bright
So I went down to the beach to catch me a tan
Then the next thing I knew, a wave twenty feet high
Came and washed your country away

And all at once you could hear the screaming chinks
And no one was safe from the wave
There were Africans drowning, little Chinamen swept away You could hear
God
laughing, "Swim, you bitches, swim!"

So now you're screwed, it's the tsunami
You better run or kiss your ass away, go find your mommy
I just saw her float by, a tree went through her head
and now your children will be sold to child slavery (2X)
----------------------
i don't know what idiot assholes would even conjure up such insensitive shit. don't have nuthin more to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home