i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

my dad told me for the first time last nite, over the phone, that he loves me. it was really funny how he said it, using elongated words and a joking sorta tone. he said it cuz my mom told him to tell me that she loves me, and then he asked if she said that often to me, and i said yeah. and he was pleasantly surprised, and said that his parents never said it to him so he doesn't know how to say it to his children. but then when we ended our conversation, that's when he said it. so funny. =) of course i told him i loved him back. =)

mammoth this weekend i believe... my first time hitting the slopes this season! it'll be great this weekend cuz of the recent dumpage of snow, and sunny conditions that are expected. yay! speaking of which, this storm thing in l.a. is unreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home