i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Thursday, July 14, 2005

sooo.. change of game plan. nevermind a bday present to myself, i alreay got one. it even contains gold! O_O i got myself... a $1,000 root canal!!! got my tooth drilled and filed away, even down to the bone because it got that deep, with all the nerves and nerve tissues extracted, and a spankin new gold and porcelain crown. did i mention two fillings? people, let this be a lesson to you all. FLOSS. that's all that needed to be done... *sigh*

anyone looking for a decent-priced apt in west l.a./palms? there's a 1-bedroom and a 2-bedroom open in my complex. the new manager is actually nice and personable, and on top of things. the apts. are clean, hardwood floors, well-lit... i dunno what else. anyway, i'm moving out and i'm sad to. the apts here are very cheap for the market right now (our 3-bedrm is $1495) and the neighbors are very considerate. lemme know! =)

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY NIGHT IN CHINATOWN! =)
happy birthday to meeee... tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home