i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Saturday, July 15, 2006

my blogs are not that interesting. i just talk about what i do. if my blogs were more amusing or if i pondered weird shit, then i would say they're more interesting...

i will now take this opportunity to wish myself a happy birthday. =) dinner at a chic caribbean restaurant with yummy sangria, and then out to a chocolate bar, at a rather small venue that plays reggae, hip hop, neosoul, rare grooves, etc. never been there but it sounds good! most excited about the good company i'll be in. folks from different walks of life are going to converge... college life, soccer life, work life, grad school, community organizers and activists... i wonder how people will mesh. i have no high school buddies to represent. hayley! oh wait, there's makoto. =)

working on a piece to submit for publishing in an educational magazine. crazy! me, publish? i was encouraged to write about what happened at my school by one of the editors of the magazine, who came to present at the ucla writing project (i might have talked about her already in the previous entry). we'll see where the article leads...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home