i am janet. hear me roar.

hallo? anyone hear me? welcome to the thoughts of dorkyjanet. u'll realize how un-dorky she really is =)

Monday, October 18, 2004

parents are the most important to me. and here's what one of my parents had to say last week! "Mrs. Valencia told me very wonderful things about you, she said you were the best 1st grade teacher 99th street has, and I feel very fortunate that my daughter is in your class... Thanks again for your great work.... we really appreciate you."
*sniff* =)
i love my new All-Stars and their families. i feel very connected already to a handful of families. they had their first sub last friday. i don't want him back again. he wasn't terrible, but just noticed a lot of things that i didn't like about him. =/ *sigh* finding good subs is always an ordeal. now i'm doubly worried for this friday, when i'm going to be out for the second part of this conference.

oh a much happier note: happy happy birthday to my bestest buddy Hayley!!! she has now caught up to me in numerical age, and we are so overjoyed that the next one coming up will be the landmark quarter century birthday. whee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home